How To Fix DNS_Probe_Finished_Bad_Config Error
When you are surfing the web and start seeing any strange problems and if you get error code “DNS_Probe_Finished_Bad_Config” when accessing website. Its say there is the problem with DNS or misconfigured network settings. So follow below solutions to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG error.
Change the DNS Address
- Right Click on Network icon in taskbar then click on Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Now from the Left pane, find and Click Change Adapter Settings or click Local area connections. This will Open up Network Connections.
3. You will be presented with a new window with all Network Connections, Right Click on Active Connection and select Properties.
4. Now look for Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), Double Click on it to open its Properties.
5. In the Properties Window, Click on Use the Following DNS Server Addresses and Type in 188.8.131.52 in Preferred DNS Server and 184.108.40.206 in Alternate DNS Server Just like shown in Below Picture. Then Click on OK.
Now Open your Browser and you will see that you have successfully Fixed Error Code DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG now.